Monday, December 31, 2012

Blessings in 2012: A Year in Review

I just couldn't let the year end without reflecting on all of the wonderful blessings that 2012 brought!

In January, I was able to move back home with my parents for a few months to finish up my final clinical rotation. Enjoyed working alongside these sweet girls.


In February, the sweetest boy asked me to marry him!!!!

 


In April we took engagement photos...




 In May, we added a sweet chocolate lab to our family...




 And also in May, I graduated from OT school!



In June I moved in with Andrew's parents in Louisiana to start my first job as an Occupational Therapist and to continue planning our wedding. And study for boards.

In July I turned 24 and took and passed boards to become a Certified Occupational Therapist!

In September I got to marry my best friend and we honeymooned in Hawaii.



We have enjoyed three wonderful months of marriage so far and couldn't imagine loving each other any more than we do today.

In November we celebrated Thanksgiving with our families and praised our Lord for His many blessings.


In December, we celebrated our first married Christmas!


We have been blessed beyond measure and are excited to see where 2013 takes us!

"The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3

0 comments:

Post a Comment