Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Day I Became Mrs. Young

 There are so many words that I could use to describe our wedding day, but none of them would come close to capturing how I felt on September 22, 2012. It was everything I had ever imagined and more wonderful than I could have dreamed. Andrew and I are so thankful to all of the amazing people who helped make our day so special. A big thanks to Lauren Liddell for capturing what I will never be able to put into words.




My great grandmother's brooch was a special addition to my bouquet
 







First look!

 

















































Homemade jellies by my mother on Andrew's great grandmother's table...

Family heirlooms




























Wedding Coordinator: Shanna Lumpkin Events
Florals: Chris Allums
Photography: Lauren Liddell photography
Catering & set-up: Fresh Cut Catering and Floral
Lighting: Steven Davaine

Stay tuned for wedding video courtesy of Brian Flint! Coming soon!

1 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I am so glad I did!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I am excited to keep reading about your newlywed life.

    ReplyDelete